Re: Microtek E3 and OS/2

John Brush (jbrush@aros.net)
Tue, 10 Nov 98 20:52:38 -0700

** >From: jbrush@aros.net (John Brush)
** >Date: Wed, 04 Nov 98 17:25:56 -0700

** >Still trying to understand why the web page says that SANE for
**OS/2
** >provides high res for the Microtek E3, but all I can get out of it
**is
** >the same old 100 DPI max.

**What web page? Which version of the microtek backend?

I was looking at the table on the mostang.com web page, but I am
getting the impression that the table does not refer to Sane for OS/2?

**As of microtek v0.8, some problems with buffer allocation were
**fixed,
** and then totally revamped in v0.9, so that high-res scans should
**work a-ok.

Where would I find version 0.9 to check it out?

Thanks a lot,

John