Re: Sane v.74 for OS/2 and Acer Prism SCSI

Neil Zampella (neilz@techie.com)
Mon, 09 Nov 1998 21:31:40 -0500

On Sat, 07 Nov 1998 15:38:56 +0100, Yuri Dario wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Nov 1998 17:07:13 -0500, Neil Zampella wrote:
>
>>when I use the v.74 version I get:
>
>it's a bug, that I should address soon.

Thanks Yuri .. wasn't sure if it was a programming bug, or something on my system.

>>So the system is definitely seeing something ... however, I can't scan as the device isn't recognized by any
of
>>the 'back ends'. Any assistance or advice would be appreciated !!
>
>find.scanner finds everything that is a scsi device, but you need a backend to drive your scanner model.
>

>Bye,
>
> Yuri Dario

Arggh ... OK .. since I've been told that this scanner is really a version of the Artec scanner, whoever is doing
that backend, can this scanner be included under that ??

Neil Zampella

Why do I use OS/2 ??
Because I like choice !!