Re: problem getting linux to recognize SCSI host adapter

Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@redhat.com)
Sun, 01 Nov 1998 20:04:54 -0500

Oliver Rauch writes:
>Hi Mike,
>as far as I know the UDS11 is not supported - liked described in them
>umax-manual!

I think that Alan Cox got the driver for them working in some Linux 2.1.x
kernel; so it might be worth a shot with the latest development kernel.

One thing, though, is that the boards are shipped with no way of
generating an interrupt; it's not hard to solder in a block of
interrupt jumpers; at least it wasn't difficult on mine, but I
did it a long time ago long before the driver worked and I have
long since bought a real scsi controller.

michaelkjohnson