RE: Coolscan driver produces error at the image border

Andreas Tille (tille@physik.uni-halle.de)
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:43:08 +0200 (METDST)

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, Didier Carlier wrote:

> I must admit that I didn't try yet sane 0.74, but the the latest coolscan
> backend (i.e. the one of 0.74) does not produce that with 0.73.
That means possibly that the bug was introduced with 0.74???

If nobody else can reproduce this problem I would do some
further investigations or support further information.
Anybody using Debian slink (unstable). I use these with no
modifications.

Kind regards

Andreas.