Re: how to make net scanner appear in xscanimage?

Rogier Wolff (R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:39:44 +0200 (MEST)

olberg@oso.chalmers.se wrote:
> BTW: the doc seems to be unclear about if the service on port 6566 is to
> be called 'sane' or 'saned'. I guess as long as each machine has it
> consistently configured both are ok, but what is recommended?

This inconsistency has been found some time ago. I'm not sure what we
decided on, so If you find one or the other, please document where you
found it and submit to the list after a while. That's the way to get
this ironed out....

Roger.

--
| Most people would die sooner than think....  |    R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl
| in fact, most do.  -- Bertrand Russsell      |     phone: +31-15-2137555
We write Linux device drivers for any device you may have! fax: ..-2138217