Re: Mustek scanner

Michael Kayz-Hyman (root@klingon.com)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:31:25 -0400 (EDT)

Mustek people,

This is how I found out info. on my scanner:

1. I found out the INfo Products wasn't going to give me any info on
their product

2. I used the FCC ID lookup page (www.fcc.gov) and checked ou the FCC ID

3. It was registered to a different company(Artec) whose was happy to
give me
their EPP protocol which is the EPP protocol of my scanner.

I suggest that you do some digging around. Lots of companies recieve
their scanner through OEM dealers. Also, it isn't that people are
ignoring you it is that no many people that are on the sane-devel list own
EPP scanners (or at least develop drivers for) correct me if I'm wrong
(Please!). I hope the above info. helps, if you would like to recieve a
copy of the specs it is at the Artec Backend page (see the Sane backend
page for the link).

Michael Katz-Hyman