Re: apple color one scanner question

Milon Firikis (milonf@ariadne-t.gr)
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:43:08 +0300

Brad Walker wrote:

> If someone can tell me where to find good docs for an Apple Color One Scanner
> I'll spend some time and make it work properly. I've just acquired one and
> can't find on Apple's developers web where the tech. info is.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -brad w.

Download sane-0.74. (There were a lot of changes from sane-0.73 release
for the apple backend) In the man page I give the URL address for the
Apple Scanners Documentation. You will also need DocViewer which is a
mac application in order to read/print/convert to postcript the
Documentation.

If you fix/code anything useful post to this list, or email me directly
the patch.

If you have any question regarding the code I will be glad to answer.

Milon Firikis.