Re: Mustek ScanExpress Backend

Dieter Urban (dieter.urban@amc.de)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:17:32 +0000

Hi,

I've just tested the new MUSTEK backend (mustek-0.3) with my Mustek
Scanexpress 12000SP (Linux2.0.32, sane 0.73).
Up to 300dpi seems to work fine! But with more than 300dpi (color mode)
the red colour is misalligned by about 0.5 mm!
Probably some bug in the new backend ? Or is there any option, to adjust
this?

Bye,
Dieter Urban