Re: Suggestions? Microtek ScanMaker X6?

Chinedum Osuji (cosuji@uzi.mit.edu)
Mon, 06 Jul 1998 10:04:51 -0400

Hi Jim/all,

I am running SANE 0.73 on an SGI under IRIX 6.4 with a 1200S scanner
also, but I have had problems: SANE doesn't recall the scan head at the
end of the page. i.e. the scan head is driven straight into the end of
the scanner bed, and I have to power it off to prevent damage. Do you
know of this problem or how I might be able to get around it?

Chinedum Osuji