Re: Rebuild with VisualAge C++

Yuri Dario (mc6530@mclink.it)
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 00:33:57 +0100

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998 17:28:46 -0400, Wolfgang Kaess wrote:

>#define lseek fseek
>#define read fread
>#define write fwrite
>#define close fclose
>The above 4 procs gives a warning about different params.

lseek uses a int handle, while fseek requires a pointer to a FILE structure. You can't mix them.

>As for now I got a runing exe but not a running program.
>I don't want to use the "ASPIROUT" because I use the Orignal HP Adapter Card.

AspiRout is only a SCSI message router: it allow programs to access the scsi bus (under OS/2 only a
driver can do this).

>Have you also trouble with above 4 procs ?

download SANE 0.72 from my homepage,

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/4320

where you can get a working DLL that could be used with your program.

Bye,

Yuri