Re: IN2000 scsi card Umax Astra 600s scanner

William T Wilson (fluffy@dunadan.com)
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 20:07:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, Marius Drienik wrote:

> I am having trouble getting my scanner to work. It will initialize and
> start scanning, but that's all. I have the IN2000 card working as I am

Yes, hooray for the IN2000. I tried the Astra 610S with both the IN2000
and the NCR400 cards, and neither one works. So I am using it in Windows
with the cheapo card that came with it. :(

The problem is that Oliver who writes the drivers has an NCR800 series
card and it works for him. And it seems like most of the people that get
it to work also have an NCR800. I wish I knew if there were some cheap
easy to find SCSI cards that also worked with it, but that's the only one
I know about so far. (I do not consider the NCR800 easy to find).