Re: Patch to 0.71 spec file

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:06:34 +0200 (MET DST)

On 31 Mar 1998, Gordon Matzigkeit wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just thought you'd like to know that the SPEC file for 0.71 has a
> minor bug that causes the following problem when building from
> scratch:
>
> + cp -pr README AUTHORS NEWS doc/sane.ps doc/sane doc/icons //usr/doc/sane-0.71
> cp: doc/sane: No such file or directory
> Bad exit status
>
> The attached patch fixes this problem.

Well. I noted this with several other things and these changes made it all
into revision 3 of the 0.71 version of the RPM files. sane-0.71-3 rpm's
should be on ftp.redhat.com covering these.

Unfortunatly the HTML documentation is missing at present. Due to the
ackwarc TeX to HTML convertor used.

I would suggest the documentation is done in SGML.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |