Re: A2000D...

Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooij@caiw.nl)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 07:27:09 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 24 Mar 1995, Miguel Cardenas wrote:

> I have a question about SANE and my scanner... I compiled sane (the last
> version available) and installed it on my RH 4.2 (I don't get RH5 yet) and
> did not work. Maybe my scanner is not supported, it is an A2000D color
> scanner... Does anybody know if this scanner is able to work with sane? No
> matter if it does not work with RH 4.2, if it works with RH5 it will
> be fine...

scanimage should work fine on both versions. SO you need to check if your
scanner is listed as supported. If not listed you better see if you
scanner matches one that is supported. If this fails as well you only have
the option of coding things yourself or find someone who will.

Hugo.

| Hugo van der Kooij | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl |
| 3155 VJ Maasland | (De man met de rode hoed) |