Re: epson via parallel

Phil Risby (prisby@acm.org)
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 02:21:49 +0000

Buch
I am in a similar position with a relisys scorpio scanner.
Nice scanner, gives great output, better than hp from what I have seen
Tried to get some info from Relisys, but they are not helpful, especially
as it
is disciontinued, they say they are only making cheap models now!
So Quaestion is, as I dont want to throw out, how to go about writing a
back end?
Any pointers most welcome

regards

Phil

Bucher Christian wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I didnīt want to throw away my epson gt-6000 connected via parallel
> interface. So I wrote a backend for sane. It is
> very alpha, but it works.
>
> If you like too add it send me a note.
>
> chris

email at frees@technologist.com and at prisby@acm.org
This message was sent  using Linux 2.0 power!
Where do you want to go tomorrow?