RE: SANE & NeXTSTEP & Mustek DTC318 adapter

Yves Huguenin (yves.huguenin@urbanet.ch)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:17:40 +0100

I don't know if it is compatible with NeverStep -) but this is e shit
board, no dma, no irq, when you scan (under Win NT4) all is
frozen. I changed it to an Adaptec 2940.

Thor

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Polze [SMTP:apolze@informatik.hu-berlin.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 1998 10:01
To: sane-devel@mostang.com
Subject: SANE & NeXTSTEP & Mustek DTC318 adapter

Hi folks,

I've got a Mustek 1200 SP scanner with DTC318 interface card.
Before buying an extra SCSI host adapter, I wanted to check out
whether anybody out there has ever tried to use the DTC318 card
under NeXTSTEP? Is there a compatible driver under NeXTSTEP?

I've learned that Linux can deal with the DTC318 card.
So, I would also appreciate if somebody could point me to
the sources for Linux's DTC318 driver.

Thanks in advance,
Andreas.

Dr. Andreas Polze