Re: Backend for AGFA SnapScan now available.

Warren Early (earlyw@sphinx-group.com)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 21:16:16 +0800 (GMT-8)

FYI: Microtek is going to release a scanner soon called the ScanMaker 5
which is a slightly revamped version of the AGFA DuoScan which Microtek
manufactures for AGFA. I don't know how much different the firmware is but
perhaps some of the newest Microtek documentation might help someone with
the AGFA DuoScan.