Re: How to turn off lamp in ScanJet IIcx

Fred Hucht (fred@thp.Uni-Duisburg.DE)
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 17:39:07 +0100 (MEZ)

I wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we have no HP SCL description; is it possible to do what the subject
> sais using a SCL command? We want to scan slides, but we have no (how
> is it called?) transparencies/slides adapter for the IIcx...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fred

Well, there were many followups, and my original question faded
out... I wanted to know how to scan slides _without_ internal lamp. So
I asked how to turn off the lamp. Maybe I should have asked how to
scan without internal lamp on on the ScanJet IIcx.

Merry Christmas,

Fred

PS: I tried to subscribe to this mailing list without success. I
mailed to majordomo@mostang.com with "subscribe" in the subject, I
also tried it in the body, but nothing happens...

Fred Hucht, Institute of Theoretical Physics, University of Duisburg, Germany
Email: fred@thp.Uni-Duisburg.DE http://WWW.thp.Uni-Duisburg.DE/
"Der Koerper der algebraischen Zahlen ist kein algebraischer Zahlkoerper"
(E. Landau, Zahlentheorie (1927), Satz 718)