Re: microtek scanmaker III,V,VI,A3 etcetera

Warren Early (earlyw@sphinx-group.com)
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:24:01 +0800 (GMT-8)

While it's true that the scanner does scan in 36-bit data chunks it
samples 30-bits and sends it to the PC. I've been told that's because
Photoshop can't handle more than 30-bits. Would that help you as far as
what you are looking for with the SCSI hardware probe?