Re: Advansys SCSI Linux: suspect code

Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@redhat.com)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 18:12:15 -0500

Michiel Toneman writes:
>This would hurt Linux, a quest which I doubt is compatible with your and our
>goals.
>If you care about Linux, please consider getting in touch with the developers
>of the
>Advansys driver for Linux. Maybe the problem is already solved in a

bobf@advansys.com is more than happy to work on problems with the
advansys driver. He actively works on improving it. I suggest
contacting him and working with him. He sent me one of their boards
free just so that we could test it with Red Hat Linux.

Thanks, Michiel, for suggesting that. You are absolutely right.

michaelkjohnson

prudent as the heavy petting of literature." -- Fran Lebowitz