Re: Linux camera drivers / SANE

Michael Burghart (mb@suse.de)
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 09:24:10 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, David Mosberger-Tang wrote:

> John> Right now I am using Red Hat Linux 4.0 (I'm probably a year
> John> out of date). Does SANE end up in Red Hat Linux in the
> John> future?
>
> Dunno. I certainly would be delighted if SANE came with all Linux
> distributions. I think there is a fair chance of this happening once
> the GIMP and GTK have stabilized.

Hi..

well, I integrated SANE into our distribution..:)
It is difficult for us to follow up the daily changing versions and more..
But I think that it will be included in almost every distribution within a
few years....

gruesse
-micha-

---
  Michael Burghart, S.u.S.E. GmbH, Gebhardtstr. 2, 90762 Fuerth, Germany
  Tel: +49-911-3247130 Mo/Do 13-18.00,	WWW: http://www.suse.de/
  Fax: +49-911-3206727,					Email: mb@suse.de
          [Error 23. Unable to locate /dev/reality. Universe Halted.]