Re: Make OS2 Binaries ?

Jeff Freedman (jsf@hevanet.com)
Tue, 04 Nov 1997 10:13:36 -0800

Stefan Knodt wrote:

> > 3. Create a fake "ln" shell script that just does a copy, and
> > that strips out the '-s' option.
> Hmm, do what ?

I don't have it in front of me (using Linux at work), but the basic
idea is to create a file called "ln" in one of your path directories
that looks something like:

#!/bin/sh

if ("$1" == "-s") then
cp $2 $3
else
cp $1 $3
endif
> I got the followin errors
> configure.: configure.[3360]: cmp: not found

Same here. Doesn't seem to matter.

> updating cache ./config.cache
> creating ./config.status
> ./config.status: ./config.status[121]: expr: not found
> ./config.status: ./config.status[121]: expr: not found

Look on line 121 in config.status. Might have to do with the lack of
"ln", since I don't see this error.

BTW, I spent 10 times as much time fiddling with this configuration
stuff as I did actually changing C code!

-- Jeff