RE: ./configure doesn't think I have X (fwd)

Matt Thompson (mattyt@oz.net)
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:00:25 -0700 (PDT)

hi, david,

i tried to send you this from work, but we use microslush (i'm a sales
supervisor, not in MIS! :) ) and, well, you get the picture...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Thompson
To: 'David Mosberger-Tang'
Cc: 'sane-devel@mostang.com'
Subject: RE: ./configure doesn't think I have X

oh, i do give you guys the benefit of the doubt. i wasn't being critical at all
, just wondering if you had any suggestions. :)

i'll check the config.log and see if there are any clues there. i also cleared
out a partition and setup an installation of the latest stable version of Debian
. i'll see how the install goes there.

thanks!
matty