Re: xscanimage as gimp plug-in

Fritz Jetzek (6jetzek@informatik.uni-hamburg.de)
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:20:50 +0200

Marco Lonsing wrote:

> Mathias Weigt wrote:
> >
> > Servus !
> >

> > I think there aren't any switches, you have to compile and install gtk and gimp
> > first and then type configure of sane and sane will be configured automatically
> > with gimp-support. So simply type make distclean with sane and configure again.
> >

> My problem is that configure doesn't find my libgimp/gimp.h in
> /usr/include. If I force xscanimage to compile with gimp-support
> everything works.
>
> Marco

i discovered the following: file libgimp/gimp.h includes glib/glib.h
on my system, there didn't exist a directory glib although i had
installed the gimp and the patched sane libs in a normal way.
i changed the line in gimp.h saying #include <glib/glib.h> to #include
<glib.h> and ran configure again. then it found libgimp/gimp.h and
everything compiled just fine.

fritz