Re: MFS-12000SP survey [was: Re: Mustec 1200SP Firmware 1.02 Color

Markus Kramer (ma_kramer@linkpoint.de)
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 12:31:08 +0200

David Mosberger-Tang wrote:

> Well, I haven't received many replies to my survey. So let me ask
> this one question:

> Is there anyone for whom the MFS-12000SP does not presently work
> satisfactorily?

Sorry to tell you, I still have the same problems using my 1200SP (Lost
lines in grayscale mode and color-scan giving different colored lines
looking somehow like the image quite a bit distorted). I just did not
have the time so far to aquire all information needed for the survey.
But I think I can manage to do so by end of next week.

Markus