Re: Problem compiling umax-driver with glibc-2.03

Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@redhat.com)
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 12:39:14 -0400

David Mosberger-Tang writes:
>Hopefully my comment isn't interpreted as a criticism of the umax
>driver (bugs do happen, after all).

No, I was just embarrased when I realized that I'd made such a
silly mistake and left it in the code so long, when I know better.

>The umax driver is very nice
>and it kind of makes me which I had such a scanner myself... ;-)

I'll remember to quote you on that if I ever ask Umax to start loaning
me scanners in order for me to add support for those scanners to the
driver. I'm seriously considering doing that...

michaelkjohnson